Finally, some pictures of my little darling, Emmett. I can now understand how the baby of the family becomes so spoiled! Seven other people think he hung the moon. We are so in love with him. I'm not sure if it's my older age or the fact that I seem to have another kid at nearly all stages of early life, but I have so thoroughly, completely enjoyed Emmett. And certainly the drama surrounding his birth and our forced separation affect things as well. He is the sweetest little thing. Eager to smile and interact with people. He seems well beyond his age and always has. I feel his soul must have been around since the beginning of creation. I never thought of the name Emmett being an old man's name but many people have commented on it being so and that fits perfectly I think. He is just wonderful!
(I took these photos when he was 10 weeks old.)
Emmett was born being able to make the best angry eyebrow look. I have gotten so many chuckles out of this look. Over time he hasn't done it as much so it's fun to look back and see the face that made him seem so old and funny when he was so young.
I am unsure if I should rotate this to the right or not. I love this picture with the wrinkled forehead and sweet expression.
(The blue blanket was crocheted for him by my 91 year old grandma. I love it! She always gives a blanket to her great-grandchildren and they are nearly always handmade. You just never know what beauty is in store for you when you have a baby!)
Well here's a start to catching up on things around here. Much more to come!
Great pictures of Emmett. Such a little doll, as was all of your other children. So glad you had them, and so glad that you are all so close by. Many fun things in store for the summer! You are a great mom and am so proud of you! Love, MOM XO
ReplyDeleteI miss cuddling that little boy. Post more pictures!!!!
ReplyDelete