Emmett is enjoying his new cast. It turns out that the ER doctor told us wrong and that Em actually fractured both bones in his right wrist. They were clear as day in the x-rays so I am not sure why there was confusion. Poor little fella!!! Thankfully, in two weeks he should be good as new, thanks to his fast healing baby 'bones'.
Isabel is doing well also. We have to give her sedatives though to keep her calm. Her healing is going to take up to three months. Yikes.
Oh my! You're so right...he looks absolutely adorable with his cast on, but it's so sad that he has to have one. He is getting to big and even cuter by the day!
ReplyDeleteMy heart just about stops beating whenever I see a baby in a cast these days. Charlie broke each of her legs within 4 months of each other when she was 15 and 19 months of- which set off a chain-reaction of bad events. However, we've now found out she has a rare bone disorder... a diagnosis which took a year to figure out. So... I had to remember to breathe when I saw these pics!!! I'm glad your little man is taking it so well and healing fast.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, Emmett is adorable!!!! I'm so glad he's such a happy baby, even with his cast!! Love you guys!
ReplyDeletePoor babies! Hope things go better for you guys!
ReplyDelete